Monday, September 19, 2011
It is time for a new beginning!
As I spend time in the presence of God, the one who created me, I realize as He shows me that their has been too much noise in my life. Even as I am a soul winner and a disciple maker, within that lifestyle, their has been too much noise. This noise I am referring to isn't necessarily bad "noise". It is best described in my own words as noise that needs to be put aside for a moment or two, noise that needs to be brought to Jesus' feet. All my worries, all my desires for the people who I minister to, all my ideas, all my work, all my love, all of my false identity, everything, must be set aside at Jesus' feet and left their so that Jesus can take it from me, so that I can live that life that Jesus talks about, about taking His yoke upon Him, and He will give you rest. Their is no peace like the peace that Jesus gives and allows us to experience. Their is no joy like Jesus and being at Jesus' feet and allowing Him to hold me, allowing Him to caresse me and let me know everything is going to be ok. That I do not need to be afraid anymore. That everything that seems out of control is actually under control of the one who created me. Stop, listen and lay these things at the feet of Jesus, and allow God to speak to you right now. Take five minutes to shut the TV off, get off Facebook, stop talking, put some piano music on, or some soft spiritual music on and allow Jesus to come face to face with you so that you can finally experience that peace and joy in Him. He wants you, He loves you, and He longs to be with you just as you long to be with Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment