Friday, November 8, 2013
Farewell to my neighbor, may she rest in peace
Today I learned that my neighbor Angela passed away 2 days ago. She was an elderly lady and was sick with cancer. I had the opportunity to pray for her once, layed hands on her about a year ago. My heart is saddened today because it is crazy how we live so close to people yet know not much about them. I and my wife had planned on having tea with her one day, so she could meet my wife. That day never happened, and that is maybe why I am saddened, because we missed out on such a great opportunity. But thank God I was able to pray for her. Perhaps it was my prayer that allowed her to live for another year. Message of this story, get to know your neighbors, you never know when their last day will be. And always do what God has convicted you to do. In loving memory to Angela, may she rest in peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment