Sunday, April 21, 2013

04212013

Lord, as I participate in this 'Experiencing God' campaign (reading the book by Henry and Richard Blackaby Claude King), I realize that I have simply neglected your Holy Spirit for so long that I have allowed myself to simply go along with a tradition of living for you. I am so thankful that I belong to a church who continues to move forward with purpose in your word. But also I am so thankful for a church that causes me to be challenged to examine my own relationship with you and evaluate where my relationship with you stands according to how you see it Lord, and not necessarily how I see it. Thank you for this new day where I can renew my mind Lord and repent and realize that your Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for me to be in tune to, so that I would know my purpose that you have for me. Help me Lord to be in tune to the Holy Spirit and help me Lord to yield to what you say to me before making decisions on my own without hearing your voice first. I love you Lord, thank you Lord.

Your son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment