Lord Jesus, it says in your word that 'some trust in chariots and in horses, but we trust in the name of The Lord our God'-Psalm 20:7
Lord, I desire to trust in you more than anybody else or anything else. But that this would become a practical reality in my life to the point that I bring my relationship with you back to the start of what it used to be, where I enjoyed the simplicity of who you are and the joy of knowing you intimately. Lord I know now today that I cannot rely on someone else's relationship with you to get me thru my life. I must really allow my relationship with you to grow by me pursuing you with a genuine heart and a heart that seeks after your face and your face only. My heart comes back running to you, back to the start, on Gods great dance floor, where I am free to love you in my relationship with you. I enjoy the freedom I have in knowing you. I am surrendered to you and your voice. Thank you Lord for your voice and my intimate relationship with you and the joy of the simplicity of knowing you.
Your son,
Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment