Lord,
I am so thankful that you are always with me. It says in your word that you will never leave me nor forsake me. I am privileged to simply sit with you and spend time listening to your voice, not only knowing that you are here, but hearing what you have to say. When I am in realization that I am with you, and you are with me, I have that peace about myself that nothing else in the world matters at that specific time.
Lord, I know today that a love relationship with you is more important than any other single factor in my life. And that the real purpose of my life is simply to have fellowship with you. When I have fellowship with you, I then realize what I have been called to do, which is to bring you glory by preaching the gospel and bringing in the lost, discipling people that they would follow you the rest of their days.
Today I am thankful for you rescuing me from a rough child hood, for forgiving me for the selfish life that I lived, and for my most amazing precious, loving, perfect, faithful and committed wife. She is truly faithfully committed to you and me, Lord.
Your son,
Jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment