Monday, April 22, 2013

The same yesterday, today and forever

Lord, today I am thankful for another new beginning. I am so thankful that after I make mistakes whether I realize it or not, your faithfulness and forgiveness is forever and real in my life. I ask that your blood would wash over me and forgive me for all my sin, and that you would help me change who I am, so that I would not live to impress others but live to please you in all things to include my marriage, ministry, my job and my life. I am reminded of your word in Hebrews 13:8 where it says 'Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever!' Being reminded ofI that reality allows me to come to you regardless of what I have done and allows me to realize that you accept me exactly as I am, but also mold me into someone who you want me to be instead of what I want to be. Lord, I do not want to be self centered, but rather I desire to be God centered, living for your purpose and your glory instead of my purposes.

Your son,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment